Slathered with zesty cottage cheese and piled high with fruit salad, these sweet tacos will have you jumping out of bed in the morning. Add a sprinkling of granola for some crunch. These tacos can also serve as a healthy dessert or even a post-workout treat. The cottage cheese mixture and fruit salad can be made a few days in advance and chilled.
- 1¼ cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 whole kiwi
- 1 large (8" to 8-7/8" long) banana
- 4 whole whole wheat soft tortillas
- 1 cup granola
- In a bowl, stir together cottage cheese, honey, orange zest, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, toss together blueberries, strawberries, kiwis, and banana.
- Spread portion of cottage cheese mixture on a tortilla.
- Top with fruit salad and granola.