You know that nutrition is an essential component of hitting your health and fitness goals, whether you want to add mass or torch fat. But putting that knowledge into practice isn't always easy. Keeping track of your protein, carb, and fat intake alone can be tough, but when new and conflicting diet information seems to pop up daily, figuring out how to eat for your goals can seem nearly impossible!
- 1 cup raw oats
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- 1 cups chickpeas, cooked
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp powdered Stevia
- Blend all ingredients (except for the aquafaba) in a blender for 3-5 minutes until completely combined. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- To make the aquafaba, whip the chickpea liquid with a hand or stand mixer on high until a thick "meringue" forms and can hold a peak without falling. Carefully fold the aquafaba into the pancake mix. Do not overmix!
- Cook on a greased griddle or skillet with nonstick spray for approximately 1 minute on each side, or until golden brown.