Fitness success is 80 percent nutrition, which is why this keto-friendly dish uses leftover chicken to make prepping a healthy, delicious meal as quick and easy as possible.
- 6 oz chicken thighs, slice (boneless and skinless)
- 2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup poblano pepper
- 2 slice bacon
- 4 cup, chopped collard greens
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Once warm, add bacon. Once the bacon fat renders, add the mushrooms.
- Once the mushrooms have browned on each side, add the chopped poblano peppers to the pan and cook until peppers soften and begin to brown.
- Add the chicken thighs to the pan and cook until warmed through.
- Add the collard greens and cook just until they begin to wilt, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove sauté from heat and serve.