I created this particular flapjack stack as an homage to my love of donuts. By using the vanilla cupcake protein powder as the base and topping it off with the You Fresh Naturals Jelly Donut Muscle Butter, I satisfied my donut craving—and got a nice serving of protein at the same time.
- ½ cup kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 2 scoop dymatize Elite XT (Rich Vanilla)
- 4 fl oz milk, fat-free
- Preheat greased skillet to medium.
- Measure flapjack mix and protein powder into bowl; mix together thoroughly.
- Add milk and mix until all dry ingredients are moist.
- Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup per pancake, pour batter onto skillet.
- Cook until bubbles appear on pancakes.
- Flip pancakes and cook 1-2 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately. Optional: Top it off with a jelly donut protein peanut butter and a cookie butter Oreo cookie.