Waffles need love, too, so what better way to show them love than applying my "stack 'em high" technique to them. Protein waffles are just too delicious to be left off my page.
- ½ cup kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- ½ cup pumpkin, canned
- 2 scoop dymatize Elite XT (Rich Vanilla)
- 6 fl oz milk, fat-free
- Turn on waffle iron, prepare with spray-on oil.
- Measure flapjack mix and whey into bowl; mix together thoroughly.
- Add milk and pumpkin, and mix until all dry ingredients are moist.
- Pour batter onto waffle iron.
- Cook until done.
- Serve immediately. Optional: Top with You Fresh Naturals Pumpkin Spice Birthday Cake Muscle Butter or Keebler's Pumpkin Spice Cookie Chunks.