Recreate your childhood with this classic combination of banana and peanut butter.
- 2 scoop dymatize Elite XT (Banana Nut)
- ¼ cup kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 6 fl oz milk, fat-free
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- Preheat greased skillet to medium.
- Measure flapjack mix and protein powder into bowl; mix together thoroughly.
- Add milk and peanut butter powder and mix until all dry ingredients are moist.
- Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, pour pancake mixture onto skillet.
- Cook until bubbles appear on pancakes.
- Flip pancakes and cook 1-2 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately. Optional: Layer on banana slices and top with Dymatize Elite Peanut Butter protein bar chunks or You Fresh Naturals Sugar Cookie Muscle Butter.