No barbecue menu would be complete without this quick and easy low-carb favorite!
- 12 whole egg
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2½ tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- Place eggs in a single layer in a sauce pan and cover with enough water so there's about an inch of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover and turn the heat to low. Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes, then rinse under cold water for 1 minute.
- Crack egg shells and peel under cool running water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble with a fork. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Scoop the yolk mixture into the egg whites, sprinkle with paprika, and enjoy!