The tuna and crackers snack is good, sure, but sometimes you need to add a little "fancy" to your nutrition. Instead of crackers, use fresh cucumber, and eat crab instead of tuna. It's a wonderfully refreshing low-cal play on an old favorite.
- 3 oz crab meat
- 2 tbsp fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 whole cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ tbsp scallions, sliced
- 2 tsp dill pickle relish
- Peel cucumber and cut lengthwise into thin strips.
- Combine mayo, relish, and scallions in a bowl and stir.
- Place mayo mixture and crab pieces on a strip of cucumber, roll the cucumber, and fasten with a toothpick.