A warm bowl of oatmeal will stick to your ribs and keep you full for hours on its own. Add some protein, almond butter, and spices like cinnamon and cocoa powder to the bowl, and you'll get even more bang for your buck. To further elevate the texture of this treat, just sprinkle your favorite crispy rice cereal on top!
- ½ cup raw oats
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp natural almond butter
- ¼ tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ¾ cup (1 nlea serving) crispy rice cereal
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil on high heat.
- Combine the oats, protein powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and cocoa in a bowl.
- Add boiled water slowly to the bowl, stirring constantly until desired consistency is achieved.
- Top with almond butter and cereal. Stir, and enjoy!
- Note: For a more pronounced "crisp," try adding the cereal last, and refrain from further mixing.