Growth doesn't always come easy, but this muscle-building meal is guaranteed to deliver serious gains for even the scrawniest hardgainers.
- 7 oz chicken breast
- 4 oz quinoa pasta
Avocado-Basil Sauce Ingredients
- 2 avocado
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 lemon yields lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the pits from two large avocados.
- Pulse-blend the avocados, Greek yogurt, garlic, basil and juice from 1 lemon. Once blended and the texture is smooth, add salt and pepper to taste. If desired, add freshly chopped red onions.
- Boil the quinoa pasta and set aside.
- Season your chicken breast with coconut aminos and spicy Mrs. Dash seasoning and cook in a nonstick skillet. Optional: To make the meal even heartier, add extra veggies to your pasta like bell peppers and mushrooms. Toss those in with the chicken while it cooks in the skillet.
- Mix 1/3 of the avocado pasta sauce with the quinoa pasta, and then top with grilled chicken breast.
- Add extra veggies like cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and bell peppers. Top with 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, if desired.