Are you a pancake lover? If you answered with an automatic "yes," then these protein pancakes might quickly become your best friend! With only 5 grams of sugar and 42 grams of protein, this delicious treat is perfect for even the cleanest of eaters.
- ½ cup whole-Wheat Flour
- 1 scoop MusclePharm combat powder
- 1½ tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 whole egg
- ½ bar Musclepharm combat crunch bar
Vanilla cream filling Ingredients
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 serving 3.5 oz shelf stable puddings, vanilla, ready-to-eat, fat free
- 1 tbsp powdered Stevia
Chocolate sauce Ingredients
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- Preheat a pan to medium-high or a griddle to 350 F. In a bowl, mix together flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, Stevia, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, mix together pumpkin, egg, and almond milk.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Be careful not to overmix. Spoon batter onto griddle to make four even-sized pancakes. Cook for about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Mix together Greek yogurt, pudding mix, and Stevia to make vanilla cream filling. Mix cocoa powder and sugar-free syrup to make chocolate sauce.
- Layer pancakes with vanilla cream. Chop protein bar into chunks. Top pancakes with Combat Bar chunks and drizzle with chocolate sauce.