This creamy dessert combines two guilty pleasures: cheesecake and cookies! Have your cake (and cookies), and eat them too! This yummy protein-rich recipe is sure to leave your sweet tooth completely satisfied while fitting your macros with ease.
- 16 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 2 cup vanilla, nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 scoop EVL Stacked Protein, Cookies & Cream
- 1 cup powdered Stevia
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Spray a 9-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix the wet ingredients until smooth, then add the dry ingredients and mix again until smooth. Bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn the oven up to 300 F and bake for an additional 45 minutes.
- Let the cheesecake cool completely before cutting.