One quick glance at these confetti chocolate-chunk protein blondies will have you salivating. The good news is that they taste even better than they look! Using the natural sweetener Stevia allowed me to match that great cheat-meal taste at only a fraction of the macros. Healthy snacking can be fun too!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ scoop(s) MusclePharm Combat Powder
- ⅓ cup powdered Stevia
- ¾ tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp table salt
- 1 whole egg
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp cake sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large bowl, mix whole-wheat flour, protein powder, Stevia, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- In another large bowl, add egg, almond milk, Greek yogurt, and agave syrup.
- Microwave coconut oil in a separate small bowl. Let coconut oil cool slightly, then add to wet ingredients. Whisk together all wet ingredients.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet. Gently fold together.
- Add remaining dry ingredients, and gently mix again until combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Add chocolate chunks and sprinkles to batter. Fold in chocolate chunks and sprinkles. Pour batter into a 6x8 baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray or greased with coconut oil.
- Bake for about 24 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Let cool and slice into 8 blondie bars.