Move over oatmeal. Now that it's winter and the temperature is dropping, what better way to start your day than with a big, steaming stack of freshly made protein pancakes? They're fluffy, delicious, and sure to hit the spot.
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1½ scoop gaspari Nutrition Myofusion Advanced Protein
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- ⅛ cup vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup coconut, flaked
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Spray a nonstick pan with coconut flour, PAM, or low-calorie spray.
- Turn your heat to medium/high.
- Once the pan is sizzling hot, pour your batter on it. Then turn the heat back to medium/low to make sure the pancakes cook through without burning.
- Flip once bubbles start to appear on the pancake's surface, flip again, and then boom: ready!