"It's one of my favorite recipes for sure," says men's physique competitor Blake Muracco. "It's a great contest-prep treat because it provides healthy fat and lots of protein." Not only does this recipe taste great, it's super easy to make. Plus, it's made from ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
- 1½ tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1½ scoop MuscleTech 100% Whey Advanced protein, Triple Chocolate Brownie
- ⅓ cup almonds, chopped
- Place all ingredients in a glass bowl and microwave for 15-30 seconds, or until the oil is liquid.
- Stir until the consistency is even, and pour onto parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 25-30 minutes.
- Break apart and eat up!