Protein? Win. Pie? Win. Protein pie? Win-win! Blend the light airiness of mousse with the classic flavor combination of cinnamon and pumpkin.
- ½ scoop cellucor COR-Performance, Cinnamon Swirl
- 1 tsp splenda
- ¼ tbsp sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 dash cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin, canned
- 1 serving graham crackers
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl: Cellucor whey, pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice, and Splenda.
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl: Greek yogurt, cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and pumpkin.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Stir together to form a very thick mousse for your pie crust.
- Pour the mousse into the pie crust. Break up a graham cracker for extra decoration and added crunch in your mini pie.
- Store in fridge to thicken the mousse. Devour!