This is one of the simplest recipes imaginable. All you need is five ingredients and a mixing bowl. Easy as it is, this recipe tastes so good. It's cool and creamy, but the best part is that it's full of muscle-building protein!
- 1 cup milk, fat-free
- 1 box sugar-free fat-free chocolate pudding powder
- 4 oz fat-free whipped cream
- 2 scoop(s) casein protein powder
- Combine pudding powder and casein (chocolate flavor).
- Stir in milk and Cool Whip until mixture is thick.
- Pour mixture into chocolate pie crust and let it cool in fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
- Note: Try adding sprinkles, a spoonful of Cool Whip, or mini chocolate chips as a delicious garnish. Or, if you have a tight rein on your carbs, do away with the pie crust and make an epic chocolate pudding.