If you're looking for the perfect Valentine's Day gift to surprise your fit sweetie, here it is. Make your own protein chocolates and display them in a box of your own design! Awww.
- ⅛ cup hemp protein
- 4 oz square bakers chocolate squares
- ⅛ scoop(s) animal chocolate whey
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup milk (2% fat)
- Melt two squares of chocolate.
- Once melted, divide the chocolate into 4 paper cupcake-tin liners. Use the chocolate to coat bottom and walls of the liners.
- Put liners in freezer for 20 minutes.
- For filling, mix together protein powders, cocoa powder, hemp seeds, coconut flour, and milk.
- Remove liners from freezer and fill them with protein filling.
- Melt the other two squares of chocolate and pour the melted chocolate on top of the filling.
- Put chocolates back into freezer for 20 minutes.