If there's any room left for dessert—and, believe me, you'll want there to be—whip out these chocolate cheesecake pops. You really can't go wrong with cheesecake, especially when it contains protein and chocolate. These frozen treats are perfect to help you beat the heat and cool down from working on the grill. Sit back and enjoy!
- 1½ scoop(s) chocolate protein powder
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup 2% greek yogurt, plain
- ¼ cup graham crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- In a bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, milled flax seed, and coconut oil. Mix well until it begins to stick together. Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, mix protein powder, cream cheese, almond milk, and Greek yogurt.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the individual Dixie cups, leaving about 3/4 of an inch at the top for the crust.
- Pack the graham cracker crumbs onto the top of the Dixie cups and pat down so it sticks to the cheesecake batter and is compact.
- Slide a Popsicle stick through the middle of the Dixie cup.
- Freeze cups for at least 5 hours. For better results, freeze overnight before your picnic.