Chocolate and peanut butter is one of those classic combos that never get old! These crave-worthy "blossoms" are packed with protein to keep you full for hours. You can even leave off the kisses for a scrumptious low-carb peanut butter cookie! Yum.
- 50 g vanilla whey protein powder
- ⅓ cup powdered Stevia
- ¼ cup powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup egg whites
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 12 piece hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, then mix in wet ingredients until smooth.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and drop cookies 1-2 inches apart, using rounded tablespoons.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until batter has set, press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie, and bake for another 2 minutes. Let cool for 15-30 minutes.