These fun bars are a perfect pre-workout snack! They fully capture the decadence of the classic chocolate/peanut butter combo without packing on the usual fat. Full of flavor and protein, these bars will help satisfy your sweet cravings without the guilt.
- ½ cup EVL Stacked Protein, Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 2 cup oat flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp powdered Stevia
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1 tsp cake sprinkles
- Mix the flours, protein powder, salt, and Stevia together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the peanut butter and syrup. Microwave until melted (about 30 seconds).
- Add the syrup mixture to flour mixture and combine. Add the vanilla and almond milk.
- Stir the mixture until combined. Expect it to be thick!
- Press into a 9x9 parchment-paper-lined pan and top with sprinkles.