Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream is one of their oldest and best-selling flavors. Why? Because, for those of us who have a palate for banana ice cream, nothing but banana will do. This recipe is simplicity itself, so you'll come back to it again and again.
- ½ small (6" to 6-7/8" long) banana, frozen
- 1¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- 1 scoop whey protein powder isolate
- 2 tsp walnuts, chopped
- ⅓ bar quest Nutrition Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
- Mix the first three ingredients in a blender, Magic Bullet, or other mixer.
- Pour this mixture into your ice cream machine for 10-15 minutes. Add chopped walnuts in the final minute.
- While you are waiting, cut 1/3 of a Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar into small pieces with scissors.
- Once the soft serve is ready, serve in a cup and add your Quest Bar pieces to the top.