At first glance, you probably don't think avocado and pudding go together. But I urge you to reconsider and dive head-first into this delicious, creamy concoction. After one bite, you'll wonder why you ever bothered with the instant stuff!
- 1½ avocado
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 6 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- ¼ cup canned evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until velvety smooth.
- Separate into individual portions, sprinkle with coarse salt, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Note: Resist the urge to eat this right away. The flavor really comes together in the fridge overnight!