Looking for a healthy take on that bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough you've been dreaming about eating? Try this sweet, protein-packed alternative!
- ¼ cup(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ¾ can drained chickpeas, canned
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 square dark chocolate
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients together except for the chocolate chips. Mix until you've formed a paste or dough. Taste the cookie dough to make sure it's sweet enough! If not, add more sweetener.
- Add in the chocolate chips. If your mix is too sticky, add a tiny bit more of the coconut flour—just a half teaspoon at a time—until you get your desired consistency.
- Optional topping: 2 dark chocolate squares. If you want to coat your truffles, melt the dark chocolate and dunk your truffles before placing them on an aluminum-foil-lined tray.
- Set in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.