Who doesn't love cookie dough batter? Opt for a healthier alternative with these high-protein bars.
- ¼ cup(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp water
- 1 square dark chocolate
- ½ tbsp coconut flour
- Using a spatula, mix all of the above ingredients together except for the water.
- Add the water, one teaspoon at a time, until you get a doughy mix. Shape that into four small rectangles. If you batter is too sticky, add a bit more coconut flour. If it's too dry, add water.
- Once you've shaped your bars, leave them to set in the fridge for a couple of hours. Enjoy your no-bake success!