Cake balls and cookie dough tubes are a teenage slumber party staple, but that doesn't mean they belong in a healthy meal plan. If you train hard, then you need to rise above your high-school-diet standards and fuel your body the right way. These cookie-dough flavored protein balls are the perfect muscle-building treat!
- 1 scoop bSN Syntha-6 Peanut Butter Cookie Protein
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp quinoa flour
- Mix ingredients together in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Roll into small balls.
- Place in the freezer and allow to freeze completely.
- Thaw for 15 minutes before eating.