These pancakes are dense, hearty, and full of chocolaty goodness. They're great as a post-workout meal or as a filling breakfast before an intense morning workout!
- 1 scoop dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate Cake Batter
- ½ cup raw oats
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp black chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp pumpkin, canned
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 tsp powdered Stevia
- Blend all ingredients.
- In a greased, pre-heated pan, pour batter into small circles.
- Cook for two minutes each side or until lightly browned.
- Top with berries and sugar-free maple syrup. If you're feeling indulgent, smear with your favorite nut butter!