What's better than a piping hot plate of fresh-from-the-oven brownies? Make the gooey, delicious dessert fit into your meal plan with this recipe that cuts out the butter and brings the moisture with vitamin-rich sweet potatoes.
- 2 sweet potato
- 5 scoop grenade Hydra Charge, Chocolate Charge
- 3 whole egg
- 2 oz coconut oil
- 11 g dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Microwave the sweet potatoes until they're cooked. Peel and mash.
- Set the oven to 350 F.
- Melt coconut oil with half of the chopped-up chocolate.
- Add the coconut oil, melted chocolate, and whisked eggs to the mashed sweet potatoes. Mix together.
- Add in the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and cinnamon. Use a blender or food processor to prevent lumps in the mixture.
- Break up the rest of the chocolate and mix into the batter.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes on the middle rack. Leave to cool slightly, and then dig in!