Fluffy, decadent, chocolatey, and quick—these are just some of the winning ways to describe this money dessert. You don't even need an oven. Just use a microwave and about 5 minutes of your time.
- ½ banana
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- ½ scoop(s) chocolate protein powder
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg whites
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Blend everything in a bowl until it looks folded in together. (It's not supposed to look appetizing initially.)
- Grease a deep coffee mug and transfer the mix into the cup.
- Set the microwave power level to about 60-70% of max and cook cup for about 3 minutes. You'll see the souffle really start to puff up near the end.
- Let it cool and enjoy! If you wish, you may top peanut butter on that bad boy. Each cup equals 1 serving.