There's not much that tops the pairing of chocolate and vanilla. Kiss your usual buttery poundcake goodbye and reach for this fruit-filled loaf instead!
- 3 scoop grenade Hydra Charge, Chocolate Charge
- 1½ banana
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup egg whites
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp raisins
- ¼ cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- to taste cinnamon
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together. (Depending on consistency, add in more egg whites for a thinner batter or more protein powder for added thickness).
- Spray loaf pan with PAM. Pour in the mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.