Who said that in order to stay in shape you had to lay off the sweets? Not in this case! Here's a cookie recipe from Chef Murphy that uses protein powder and healthy fats to make dessert meet your macros.
- 1 scoop(s) mET-Rx Ultramyosyn Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 large egg whites
- 1 cup, mashed banana
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash banana until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on an oven tray and spoon bite-sized portions of cookie mix onto tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.