The Paleo principles are simple: if you can grow it or kill it, eat it. If it's been processed, don't. Here are six meals for one full day of Paleo perfection!
- 6 piece chicken breast
- lemon pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 cup broccoli
- Turn oven to "broil" and arrange rack so baking pan is close to heat.
- Cover baking pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with sea salt and a generous amount of lemon pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in the middle of the baking pan and broil for 12-13 minutes (or until bottom side is golden).
- Flip and broil for another 12 minutes.
- When both sides are golden, remove from oven and serve.
- For broccoli: Bring 1/4 inch of water to boil in a large pan.
- Add salt and broccoli florets.
- Cover and steam until desired tenderness.
- For added spice, add Sriracha hot sauce on the side for chicken and broccoli.