You've earned your cheat meal—here's how to make sure it's still packed with muscle-building protein (and a serving of veggies).
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp table salt
- 1½ tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz sugar-free maple syrup
- 3 oz carrots, shredded
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
- 2 tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ container (5.3 oz) vanilla, nonfat greek yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Take out two bowls (one for your dry ingredients and one for your wet ingredients) and put your carrots off to the side.
- Add all of your dry ingredients into one bowl and lightly mix them together.
- Add all of your wet ingredients into the other bowl, and mix them together until everything is incorporated. Mix the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients.
- Chop up, grate, or process your carrots.
- Chill your cookie dough in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Take out a baking sheet, and line it with either some parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Shape your cookies and place them on your sheet.
- Optional: Top cookies with white chocolate chips and/or raisins.
- Bake them at 325 degrees F (162 C) for 10-13 minutes.