Oh, dessert: Picnics just aren't the same without it! This low-carb, protein-rich dessert is your solution to the dessert conundrum. It'll keep your blood sugar levels stable and your metabolic rate strong. Have your Jell-O and eat it, too!
- 1 serving jello
- 1 scoop optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Strawberry Banana
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 cup strawberries
- 1 cup fat-free whipped cream
- Prepare Jell-O according to package.
- Once the Jell-O powder is almost dissolved, add in the protein powder and continue stirring until it's dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 12 inch dish and place in the fridge to set.
- As Jell-O sets, beat whipped topping with skim milk, according to package directions. If you want to boost protein content, add one scoop of vanilla protein powder and a package of Stevia for added sweetness.
- Top set Jell-O with whipped topping and decorate with sliced strawberries to form the Canadian flag.
- Keep chilled until serving.