Sticking to your Lean Body Meal Plan is easy with this cajun tuna with black beans recipe.
- 1 cup white Rice
- 6 oz bluefin tuna
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole tomato, finely diced
- ¼ whole onion, sliced
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1 16 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Pull the rice out of the fridge and divide onto 2 plates. Set aside.
- Pour the beans into a saucepan and warm.
- Sprinkle each side of the tuna with Cajun seasoning. Drizzle a small amount of oil into the skillet and heat oil until very hot. Add the tuna and sear it about 2 min on each side. Do not overcook! The tuna should still be pink on the inside.
- While the tuna is cooking, heat the rice in the microwave.
- As soon as the tuna is cooked, remove it from the heat. Place the serving of beans on top of the rice, top with a piece of tuna, and garnish with the tomato, onion, and cilantro.