This recipe is family and figure friendly. Even the most skeptical fish eaters won't turn their nose up at this dish. Salmon is packed with protein, healthy fats, and is basically carb-free. Try this recipe with organic brown rice or quinoa and vegetables.
- 4 fillet salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp, ground pepper
- 1 tbsp, ground thyme
- 1 tsp, ground oregano
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the spices together in a bowl. If needed, add extra sea salt.
- Rub the mix on both sides of salmon filets. Cover filets with plastic wrap and let stand for 30 minutes, or until salmon reaches room temperature.
- When salmon is ready to cook, heat a frying pan on high heat.
- Melt coconut oil.
- Place the salmon filets in hot pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on one side.
- After 2-3 minutes, flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and eat!