The day I realized that I could use sweet potato slices instead of bread, my diet officially changed. I'm not kidding. It made me wonder why in the world I wasn't doing this all along! Hands down, if you need new inspiration for a quick steak-and-potatoes meal, this recipe is sure to get your creative juices flowing. These sliders definitely kick some serious a$$.
- 6 oz ground buffalo
- 200 g sweet potato
- 1 oz spinach
- 1 tbsp low-sugar barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Set the oven to 405 degrees F.
- Slice sweet potato into thick pieces to make slider buns.
- Bake the sweet potato pieces in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Season buffalo meat with onion powder, cayenne pepper and garlic powder.
- Cook buffalo meat in a skillet on medium heat until cooked through.
- Compile your slider. Eat up!