Just when you thought your protein-oatmeal barometer had reached the peak of awesomeness, and that a protein-rich breakfast couldn't get any better, I'm here to prove you wrong. This chocolate-loaded dish is one of Nicole's overnight-oat favorites. Add this amazing oatmeal recipe to your breakfast arsenal and pull it out when you're craving a little something sweet!
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅞ tsp powdered Stevia
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop Met-rx Ultramyosyn Whey
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Divide between two small bowls, mugs, or mason jars.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight so that the oats soften and absorb the liquid.
- Top with chopped nuts or topping of choice! Enjoy cold or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!