Who needs a burrito made of enriched white flour when you can use protein-rich eggs as the vehicle for your breakfast sandwich? Make your roll-ups a sit-down meal, or take your omelet to go with this protein-packed recipe.
- 1 whole egg
- 4 egg whites
- 3 oz ground 99% fat-free turkey breast
- 1 cup spinach
- ⅓ cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp goat cheese
- Season and cook lean ground turkey in skillet, drain.
- In a separate skillet, cook whole egg and egg whites.
- Add goat cheese, spinach, bell peppers, and ground turkey.
- Roll mixture and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate, and heat up when ready to eat.
- Tip: I recommend prepping no more than three of these at a time so they can be as fresh as possible. These are perfect for bodybuilders or people following strict diets where the portions must be exact.