Sticking to your Lean Body Meal Plan is easy with this breakfast burrito recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup, diced red Potatoes
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 tsp, ground black pepper
- 8 large egg whites
- 4 whole whole wheat soft tortillas
- Heat the olive oil in the skillet over medium heat and add the potato and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft, about 5 min. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the egg whites and cook, scrambling, until done to taste.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave. Spoon the mixture on top and roll up. Serve while still warm, or wrap in foil to take with you.