Rich and Sarah chose to make petit sirloin steaks with bleu cheese crumbles, sauteed zucchini, and garlic grilled potatoes. For dessert, Sarah made a strawberry shortbread pie. Can you really eat all this on a diet? Yes, you can. Try the recipes and check the nutrition facts.
- 8 oz sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp, ground black pepper
- ½ tbsp onion flakes
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ cup, chopped roasted red pepper
- ¼ tsp, leaves thyme
- ¼ tsp rosemary
- ¼ tsp coriander
- 1 oz bleu cheese
- Heat skillet on high; coat with cooking spray.
- Rub steak with seasoning on both sides, then add to hot skillet.
- Grill 3-4 minutes or until browned on the first side.
- Flip steaks and top each with 1/4 cup bleu cheese.
- Cook until the desired amount of doneness, about 3-4 minutes more for a medium rare steak. The bleu cheese will have melted to perfection over each steak.