These protein pancakes turn breakfast into dessert—without the guilt!
- 1 cup raw oats
- 6 liquid egg whites
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp powdered Stevia
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Mix together oats, egg whites, cottage cheese, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar substitute in a bowl until well-blended.
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium heat.
- Pour blended mixture onto skillet to form pancakes. Let mixture sit in skillet until bubbles form, then flip the pancake, and leave in skillet until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove pancakes and plate. Cover with maple syrup and mixed berries (1/4 cup ), then serve!