Fitness nutrition doesn't have to be the same ol' boiled chicken breasts and broccoli. I can help you turn plain into amazing and delicious.
- 16 oz beef tenderloin
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ⅓ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- ½ tsp cumin
- 8 whole whole-wheat tortilla (10-inch)
- 2 cup lettuce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- Cook the beef strips in a large non-stick skillet. Set aside.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, add the onions, green peppers, and red peppers. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 7-8 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, garlic, and cumin; mix well to dissolve the cornstarch.
- Add broth mixture to the skillet and stir constantly for 1 to 2 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add the beef and stir to combine.
- Microwave the tortillas for 1 minute, or until warm.
- Divide the beef mixture and lettuce among the tortillas. Top with the guacamole and salsa.
- Roll up the tortillas to enclose the filling. Scarf!