Lean beef can be a bore sometimes. But put it on a stick with a delicious marinade and you've totally changed the game! Layers of meat, red and green peppers, and onion create a delicious meal you'll want to make again and again. Serve these with rice or potatoes, and make a few extra to have as leftovers for lunch tomorrow!
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp, ground oregano
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 8 oz lean beef
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mince the garlic cloves and mix them into the olive oil.
- Add lemon juice to the olive oil and garlic mixture, followed by the oregano and rosemary.
- Slice the lean beef into small chunks.
- Chop the bell peppers and onion into small squares and toss into a large bowl with the lean beef.
- Pour the marinade into the veggie and beef bowl and mix with a fork until fully coated.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Place on skewers, alternating cubes of lean beef with bell peppers and onion.
- Place on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Note: Soak 8 bamboo skewers overnight.