This recipe is a great choice for the big game, but is also one of my favorites for a stay-at-home Friday night treat. It's simple, quick, and oh-so-good. You'll never have to order a barbecue chicken pizza again!
- 2 flatbread Flat Out sandwich wraps
- 6 oz chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 tbsp Walden Farms BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup arugula, raw
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 2 oz fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place flatbreads on baking sheet and spray with olive oil spray.
- Spread 2 tbsp BBQ sauce on each flatbread.
- Layer arugula, caramelized onion, chicken and shredded cheese on each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- Top with chopped cilantro and enjoy!