Add some protein to your meal with 'za so good it'll taste like a cheat-day treat.
- 6 oz bison, ground
- ½ tbsp cumin
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 piece whole-wheat naan bread
- 2 tbsp low-sodium barbecue sauce
- 2 cup spinach
- ½ cup, chunks pineapple
- ⅓ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 1 dash black pepper
- Spray nonstick skillet with olive oil. Add bison, cumin, cayenne, paprika, and pepper. Cook until brown.
- Place wheat naan bread on baking sheet with cooling rack.
- Spread barbecue sauce on the naan and add spinach, bison, pineapple, onion, and mozzarella.
- Bake pizza in oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy.