If you're watching your waistline or tracking your macros, a hearty stack of flapjacks might not be first on your list of go-to foods. Instead of diving into a cardboard box full of the frozen version of this breakfast classic, whip up a batch of the protein-filled variety. These pancakes have the perfect fluffy texture you're used to, and they're an easy breakfast option to prep in a pinch.
- 1 scoop Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Banana Cream
- ½ cup raw oats
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg whites
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ banana, mashed
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pour pancake batter onto a hot griddle or frying pan.
- Cook on a low to medium heat, and flip the pancakes when bubbles appear on the surface.
- Stack them up and dig in!
- Pro tip: Just two tablespoons of the mixture makes perfect-sized mini protein pancakes. They're great for stacking up high!