Why limit banana flavor to bread? Try this recipe by Jaquelyn Kastelic, Optimum Nutrition athlete and owner of Crossfit Unrivaled. Break the standard baking mold by serving up a batch of these fruit-flavored pancakes.
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 2 scoop optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6 whole egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 small (6" to 6-7/8" long) banana
- 1 to taste cinnamon
- 1 tsp walden Farms Syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat your pan to 300 degrees.
- In a bowl mix eggs, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, 1/2 of a mashed up banana, and 1/2 drop liquid Stevia.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave and add to mix.
- Stir in flax meal and protein to a desired creamy consistency. Add cinnamon.
- Pour on pan and cook a few minutes on each side.
- Once all pancakes are made, slice up the remaining 1/2 banana and top the pancakes with zero-calorie maple syrup.