This simple, reduced-carb recipe is a quick and diet-friendly treat that satisfies your cookie cravings without increasing your waistline. Made from natural, healthy ingredients that are high in fiber and lower in carbs, these cookies are a delicious post-workout treat or a great high-energy snack on the go.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup, mashed banana
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup natural almond butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the coconut flour and banana in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the syrup and almond butter and melt in the microwave.
- Mix the liquid ingredients into the coconut flour and banana mixture.
- Form the mixture into balls and place on a lined cookie sheet.
- Press the balls flat and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.