You really need only two ingredients to form the foundation of this cookie, but you can add additional items like protein powder, raisins, cinnamon, walnuts, and whatever else you need to imitate your favorite type of cookie.
- 2 banana
- 1½ cup rolled oats
- 2 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash the banana in a large bowl and mix in rolled outs and protein powder, stirring in more oats if needed until the mixture is less runny.
- Take a small goop and mold into a shape you desire; lay atop a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes depending on your desire of doneness. Just be sure to keep an eye on them. The recipe makes about 6-10 cookies depending on how big you made them.
- Optional ingredient: Handful of raisins or walnuts.